Friday, August 17, 2012

Simple Drugstore Look: Every Day Edition

Today, I am going to show you a look that I have really liked. It is a really easy look and you can adapt it in a way that you like. You can stop after the first step or do every single step and even add more colors. It is a very neutral look so it's not all up in your face. As an added bonus, the look is pretty much all drugstore. Cheap, but awesome at the same time!



Products Used:
Face
Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny

Eyes
Wet n' Wild Eyeshadow Palette in Comfort Zone
Maybelline Ultra Liner in Black
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara(Waterproof)

For tools, I pretty much only use ELF so there is nothing really specific that you should use.
For the face products, this is just what I use. I love these products, but you may have products you prefer.


This is the only eyeshadow palette I am using. It is super cheap ($4.99) and really amazing. You can find this at Walgreens. I labeled each side as Side 1 or Side 2.

Apply the browbone color on your browbone and the eyelid color up to your crease from Side 1. Don't go past the crease.

Add the crease color from Side 1. Make sure you blend it in really well.



Add the define color from Side 1 to the outer v. For me, I like it a bit subtle, so I did it with a very light hand.


This is what the look open so far.


For some added drama, I added the gorgeous( and I mean gorgeous!) define eyeshadow from Side 2 to the middle of my eyelid. The color is simply gorgeous!


So I finished it off with eyeliner and mascara. Voila! We are done! Easy-peasy lemon squeazy! 


Now even though this is not exactly part of the tutorial, I just really wanted to show you this color. It is the Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic. I have a very sheer layer, but it can definitely be made to be more opaque. Love it!

The format I used was inspired by Urban Babe. She posts about makeup, life, and it is all really interesting/helpful. You should definitely check her out!

Anyways, I hope this was at least slightly interesting.
Thanks for reading!
Megumi












No comments:

Post a Comment