Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CVS Deal:Garnier Hair Products

It's that time of year again where school begins. WOOHOO! To be honest, I am completely excited to go back to school. I get to see all of my friends and roommates again! Anyways, I have to start buying personal care items because I live in a dorm, story of a college student.

Are you ready for a great deal? If you buy 3 Garnier Hair products, not only will it cost $10, but you will also get 3 Extra Care Bucks. If you don't have a CVS card, well, you should. Not only is it free, but you get the benefits of awesome deals and boy do they have great deals!

The products I bought were:
Daily Care Shampoo and Conditioner
Brilliantine Shine Gloss Spray

I have never tried them before, but I never hated anything from Garnier, so I don't think it is going to start anytime soon.

With the 3 Extra care Bucks, I was able to finally buy the NYC Bronzer in Sunny. Guess what? It only cost me 21 cents! How crazy is that? I mean, this is definitely worth the deal, even exceeds it!

It was hard to take a picture. I wanted to have the picture with all three products, but my hands just aren't big enough. Gahhhh, small hand girl problems!



I wanted to try this because my friend is absolutely in love with it. 



Sunny Bronzer is in my life! Now, I can contour or at least put on some color that my BB cream takes away.

I hope this post was at least a little bit helpful! Now my next hunt is to find a waterproof liquid eyeliner from the drugstore. Wish me luck!

Thank you for reading!
Megumi


No comments:

Post a Comment