Saturday, September 1, 2012

Monthly Favorites: August


August came and went, now it's time for September!
These are the products I have used in August!



1. Aveeno Positively Nourishing in Energizing Pomegranate Grapefruit- I apply this after I take a shower and it makes my skin so soft and I love the scent. At first, when I took a quick sniff, it smelt a bit floral, but it really is pomegranate with grapefruit.
2. Dove Style+Care Strength and Shine Extra Hold Hairspray- I use this for my side bangs. Since my hair is naturally straight, the only way to keep it out of my face is to use this hairspray. Now, I am a total hair noob(meaning, I haven't really put any kind of hair product in my hair) and this thing is easy to use, not that hairspray usually isn't...
3. Mark Good Glowing Powder Blush in Golden Glo- Now this blush is definitely a bronze and it is so sheer that it has no point. Or so I thought. It is super shimmery or sparkly that I just use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones, carefully of course. It gives me a wonderful glow. 
4. Orly Nail Lacquer in Rage- Absolutely love this color! It's a metallic rose gold that is a bit bronze and I cannot live without it. Go get it now!!!!
5. Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof in Black- This liquid liner is really pigmented and gives me good control and generally stays in place. There is one thing I don't like: it flakes really bad when you take it off. This makes it hard to get off since the flakes go everywhere on your face and if you rub your eyes enough, it flakes quickly. Bleh!
6. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny- Love this bronzer! The only other bronzer I have used is the ELF blush and bronzer duo and I did not like all that shimmer. This is perfect for me because it isn't overly orange and completely matte while still giving you that glow. 
7. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic- This has been my go to lip color. I just apply a sheer amount onto my lips and it gives me a nice flush of pink to them. If I wanted to go a bit more dramatic, I just apply more layers. 

I actually just added that ankle bracelet to the bottom because I thought it was a good accent for the picture. Ha!

Thank you for reading,
Megumi

PS: Tell me of a really amazing waterproof liquid liner! I really want one!




No comments:

Post a Comment